This is a recipe for those days when you’re craving a good hearty pizza. You can use either gluten-free or regular dough…both are delicious. This can be cooked on the grill or in the oven. When it comes to toppings, use whatever you like.
- Pizza dough, I like this kind.
- Pizza sauce, I use this brand
- Crushed Garlic (usually one clove per pizza)
- Roma tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Olive oil (1 teaspoon per pizza)
- Flour or use one of these gluten-free options
- Fire up your grill or pre-heat oven to 425 (or follow cooking directions on the dough package)
- Leave the dough out 20 minutes prior to beginning preparation
- Pour flour on cutting board and roll the dough out
- Brush on a thin layer of olive oil
- Place pizza on grill or in oven for a few minutes to partially cook the dough (2 minutes)
- Remove from heat and immediately sprinkle crushed garlic on it
- Layer your ingredients
- Place in oven for minutes or on grill for minutes