Every once in a while I just crave a peanut-butter cookie. So, it’s the holidays, I’m going to splurge with a couple of these delicious vegan cookies that are super easy to make. You can add a few other ingredients like dark chocolate chips or cinnamon for an extra treat.
- 1 cup raw or organic peanut butter or almond butter (1/2 of each)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup oat flour (use 1 cup if you want your cookies to be more chewey)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1/3 dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together all ingredients starting with the peanut butter and brown sugar and then adding everything else. Only mix until the dough is crumbly.
- Roll cookies into small balls and place on cookie sheet using parchment paper (I used foil swiped lightly with vegan butter)
- Press a fork lightly one direction and then the other into each ball to give it the famous # (hashtag) look.
- Bake for about 8 minutes. Careful they bake very fast.