Moroccan Orange Salad Recipe
- 2-3 Oranges
- 1/2 cup kalamata Olives
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1 bunch of Cilantro or Mint or Basil freshly chopped
- 1 Lemon, squeeze the juice out
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Slice the oranges thinly to allow for the juice and flavors to come out when mixed, thinly sliced onion with a mandolin or a knife, add the salt and pepper and the chopped cilantro and all other ingredients to taste.
- You can add a bit of cumin or smoked paprika for an extra kick as an option.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.