- I choose an optimistic attitude. What I focus on I will attain. I choose to be successful, transforming woes to wonders. I choose to be a catalyst, creating success in my life and the lives of those I meet—and even those I may never know.
- I ask, “Why not?” I am open to receiving new ideas, information, and opportunity—through an inquisitive mind, a soul filled with hope and faith, I welcome the chance to learn and try things that I have never done before. I invite creative collaboration into my life.
- I have a purpose in life. I live successfully. I know what I am fighting for, and am committed to succeeding. I understand that at times I may feel disconnected from my purpose, but I have the power to reconnect and awaken the spirit in me that knows what I am fighting for.
- I take action, no matter how small or big. I recognize that everything I do matters to my life, to those I know, and to others I may never know. I am responsible for my choices and behavior. I make decisions and take action in a timely fashion.
- I open my heart to forgiveness and know that justice comes only from within. I hold only the precious memories that serve me well. I practice patience, tolerance, and understanding—I am completely successful and richly rewarded when my heart is open to receive.
- I acknowledge my feelings as part of life’s experiences. I choose my reactions. I am mindful of my feelings and know that they can easily be ignited. But, through careful consideration, I select the behavior and thoughts that guarantee me successful living.
- I create positive expectations. What I desire I will acquire. What I believe, I will live; therefore, I fill my mind with thoughts that support my intentions of successful living. I surround myself with optimistic people. I am financially successful and attract great rewards for my efforts.
- I know that I will survive. In fearful or sad moments I remember that this too shall pass. I remember my moments of joy and can reconnect to them. I focus on solutions that bring greater success into my life.
- I have many opportunities and my options are plentiful. I invite good things and good people into my life, and then gladly open the door to receive them.
- I recognize that my past is behind me and that now, in the present, I create my destiny. I clear away old, negative mental clutter and accept new, positive messages in its place.
- I turn rejection into direction. When I am told “No” I find another way. I have a purpose and am committed to my intentions to find the direction that brings me successful living.
- I know that in all circumstances it is my option to choose peace—I choose to embrace peace and eliminate conflict. In all conversations I actively listen to gain meaningful information. I practice the PEACE Plan to guide me to calm, fulfilled living even when times are chaotic.
- I Take Out the Trash and with it all of my excuses. I realize that every time I rid myself of my excuses, I bring successful living and harmony into my life. I am responsible for my life.
- I laugh and live freely. I accept that there will be challenges. I face them bravely with humor and gratitude for what I already have accomplished. I realize that every chuckle helps me to create the life I intend to live.
The following affirmations are from my Guided Meditation video.
- My Health is optimal.
- My Emotions are balanced and support me.
- My Environment is
- My Rest is relaxing and replenishing.
- My Life is how I want it to be.
- My Strength comes from within.
- My Income is constantly increasing.
- My Joy flows through every cell in my body.
- My Friendships are nourishing
- My Service is making the world a better place.
A few more to round out your month of practicing affirmations daily.
- All is well in my life.
- All is happening perfectly.
- I am guided by a greater source of wisdom.
- I am supported in every way.
- I am surrounded and filled with love.
- I am filled and in the presence of all that is good.
See more in our Success Affirmations