Zucchini Noodles With Lentils
- 1 cup Lentils or 1 pre-packaged box.
- 2-4 Zucchini
- Sesame seeds ((to sprinkle on top))
- Fresh lime
- Humus or salsa ((optional))
- Pesto Sauce ((vegan))
- Prepare the lentils by soaking overnight or use the pre-cooked box that’s ready to eat and serve.
- Use a Spiralizer to create spaghetti-like noodles. It just takes seconds to create the noodles using this machine.
- Use a round bowl to shape the noodles into a circle on your plate.
- Place the lentils on top of the noodles (lentils can be warm or cold).
- Add sesame seeds and fresh-squeezed lime juice.
- Top with creamy vegan pesto sauce, get the recipe here.
- Try adding other toppings like humus or salsa.