Brown Rice & Veggie Stir Fry
- 1-2 cups Chopped veggies (you choose)
- 5 cloves ((fresh, chopped))
- Macadamia nut oil (ideal for sauté because it can withstand high heat)
- Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 2-3 tbs. Oyster Sauce
- 1 can water chestnuts
- Heat your wok or pan with a little macadamia nut oil.
- Mix in the garlic and sauté.
- Add the Oyster Sauce. Don’t add too much, it can make it very salty.
- Add the Bragg’s (enough to flavor and create a sauce without making too much).
- Mix all.
- Now add the veggies and mix together. I don’t cook them very long or they become lifeless and reduce the nutritional value that you get from them. Remember, it’s better to make the sauce with the “less is more” idea because you can always add more sauce once the veggies are added but if you drench them in the sauce, it’s like having a salad with way too much salad dressing–tough to swallow.