Spicy Pasta with Roasted Vegetables, Olives and Sun-dried Tomatoes
- 16 Ounces Spiral Pasta
- 1 large Chinese Eggplant
- 3 Medium Red Bell Peppers
- 4 cup ss small broccoli florets
- 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 medium Red Onion thinly sliced
- 6 Medium Garlic cloves peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup s Sun-dried tomatoes jarred in oil
- 2 Tablespoons Oil from Sun-dried tomato jar
- 1 cup s pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup s minced fresh parsley
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons cayenne pepper feel free to add more to taste
- pinch salt to taste
- pinch ground pepper to taste
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees. Lightly oil the bottom of a large roasting pan.
- Combine the eggplant, bell pepper, broccoli, onion and garlic in a mixing bowl. Drizzle with EVOO, then stir together and put in roasting pan.
- Roast the vegetable for 20-25minutes, stirring every few minutes. Remove from the oven and toss with the cooked pasta and oil from the sun-dried tomatoes jar. Add dried tomatoes, olives, parsley and balsamic vinegar. Add Cayanne Pepper, Salt and Ground Pepper to taste.
- If you like yours with a spicy kick, go heavier on the Cayenne. It tastes great as a left over too!
Calories: 375.17kcal | Carbohydrates: 52.25g | Protein: 11.04g | Fat: 14.09g | Cholesterol: 0.22mg | Sodium: 188.1mg | Potassium: 498.7mg | Fiber: 4.93g | Sugar: 6.39g | Vitamin A: 570.08IU | Vitamin C: 86.8mg | Calcium: 71.82mg | Iron: 3.49mg