On a hot day, this will give your body a healthy cooldown. Plus, there’s no cooking involved so the kitchen won’t get hot. All you need is a good blender. I recommend this one from our store. I personally use the Vita-Mix and love it. We thank you, in advance, for shopping online at our store. A portion of your purchase helps support our ongoing research, recipes, and videos here at The Plant-Based Diet. I write and share my knowledge in hopes that it helps you Live Fit and Live Well!
Mmm Mmm Berry Smoothie
- 1/2 cup Raspberries
- 1 frozon Banana
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 cup filtered water (may add more if the mixture is too thick)
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup peaches
- 1/2 cup pineapple
- Sprig of spearmint
- Agave nectar (optional–to sweeten)
- Sprinkling of cinnamon (or 1 teaspoon blended with other ingredients)
- Place water in blender first followed by all the other ingredients. This helps to make sure the blender’s knives don’t get clogged by the solid ingredients.
- Blend at a high speed until all of contents are fully mixed and smooth
- Serve with a sprig of spearmint and sprinkled with cinnamon (cinnamon can help aid indigestion, gas, bloating, diarrhea, and upset stomachs.
- Be sure to take a deep, powerful inhalation of the spearmint and release a full and complete exhale. Ahhhhh!