Refreshing Ginger-Apple Drink
- Apples (about 10 small ones)
- 3 small cloves of raw fresh garlic
- A piece of raw fresh ginger (about 1-2 inches)
- A handful of kale leaves
- 2-3 medium lemons or lime (optional (I think lemon goes better with it))
- Making sure your ingredients have been cleaned, juice ingredients in an electric juicer.
- If the apple is too sweet or the ginger or garlic too strong (or not strong enough), play with the ingredients by adding more kale and fewer amounts of other ingredients. Try adding other vegetables or fruit. A pear could give it an interesting flavor and make your tastebuds light up. Ah!
- I personally don’t serve it on ice; I drink it right away or refrigerate it for later. However, some of my guests like it over ice.